All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this bold book, A. Naomi Paik grapples with the history of US prison camps that have confined people outside the boundaries of legal and civil rights. In doing so, she reveals a powerful ongoing contest over the nature and meaning of the law, over civil liberties and global human rights, and over the power of the state in people's lives.
- Author BiographyA. Naomi Paik is assistant professor of Asian American Studies at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, USA.
- Author(s)A. Naomi Paik
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication29/02/2016
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleStudies in United States Culture
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note4 halftones
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £27.52Trending at £27.88
- £26.61Trending at £27.88
- £25.66Trending at £27.88
- £23.42Trending at £29.99
- £11.60Trending at £13.41
- £19.28Trending at £20.68
- £17.29Trending at £22.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.