All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRightlessness in an Age of Rights offers a critical inquiry of human rights by rethinking the key concepts and arguments of twentieth-century political theorist Hannah Arendt. At the heart of this critical inquiry are the challenging questions posed by the contemporary struggles of asylum-seekers, refugees, and undocumented immigrants.
- Author BiographyAyten Gundogdu is Assistant Professor of Political Science at Barnard College-Columbia University.
- Author(s)Ayten Gundogdu
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication08/01/2015
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight406 g
- Width170 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £9.99Trending at £12.73
- £16.59Trending at £19.03
- £18.29Trending at £22.83
- £7.58Trending at £7.85
- £13.16Trending at £17.97
- £23.39Trending at £31.31
- £15.28Trending at £20.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.