All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £38.94Trending at £44.54
- £62.99Trending at £104.99
About this product
- DescriptionRights, Liberties & the Rule of Law is a casebook reader outlining the landmark Supreme Court cases that concern our rights and liberties as Americans. Students will be able to read the relevant opinions from the justices in the original. Each section is followed by questions for review and discussion.
- Author BiographyMaryann Zihala is a political scientist and juris doctor who teaches and writes. She is the author of Democracy: The Greatest Good for the Greatest Number (University Press of America, 2003), Edith Wharton's Old New York Society (University Press of America, 2002), and Lieutenant Joey Tucker (JoNa Books, 2004).
- Author(s)Maryann Zihala
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/12/2004
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight349 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.