All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection is a significant contribution to debate about the role of rights in private law. It includes essays by leading private law scholars addressing fundamental questions about the role of rights in private law as a whole and within particular areas of private law.
- Author BiographyDonal Nolan is the Porjes Foundation Fellow and Tutor in Law at Worcester College, University of Oxford. Andrew Robertson is a Professor of Law at the University of Melbourne.
- Author(s)Andrew Robertson,Donal Nolan
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1011 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAndrew Robertson,Donal Nolan
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £24.02
- £29.50Trending at £30.44
- £18.40Trending at £19.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.