All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.01
- £30.27Trending at £30.80
- £13.59Trending at £13.83
- £34.98Trending at £35.58
- £30.27Trending at £31.12
- £17.33Trending at £18.26
- £14.24Trending at £14.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection examines the role and value of domestic rights instruments in divided and post-conflict societies, approaching the subject from a comparative and theoretical perspective.
- Author BiographyColin Harvey is Professor of Human Rights Law, Queen's University Belfast. Alex Schwartz is a Banting Fellow in the Department of Political Studies at Queen's University, Kingston, Canada.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/07/2012
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleHuman Rights Law in Perspective
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAlex Schwartz,Alexander Schwartz,Colin Harvey
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.