All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRigid Body Dynamics Algorithms presents the subject of computational rigid-body dynamics through the medium of spatial 6D vector notation. The use of spatial vector notation facilitates the implementation of dynamics algorithms on a computer: shorter, simpler code that is easier to write, understand and debug, with no loss of efficiency.
- Author(s)Roy Featherstone
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/11/2007
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note2 Tables, color; 2 Tables, black and white; IX, 272 p.
- Weight1290 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.53
- £35.99Trending at £48.20
- £27.44Trending at £28.66
- £109.60Trending at £156.43
- £14.41Trending at £18.92
- £11.33Trending at £12.12
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.