All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA warm, humane, and sharply observed tale of small town life that is by equal turns hilarious and moving.
- Author BiographyIan Sansom reviews regularly for the Guardian and the London Review of Books. His first book, The Truth About Babies, was published by Granta in 2002.
- Author(s)Ian Sansom
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/02/2005
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight340 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £5.59Trending at £6.32
- £4.00Trending at £4.74
- £2.57Trending at £2.78
- £5.47Trending at £5.57
- £7.80Trending at £8.13
- £5.23Trending at £6.82
- £3.43Trending at £4.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.