All listings for this product
Best-selling in Romance & Sagas
Save on Romance & Sagas
- £5.19Trending at £8.99
- £3.59Trending at £3.92
- £5.55Trending at £6.99
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £7.74Trending at £12.14
- £2.81Trending at £2.98
- £9.29Trending at £12.93
About this product
- DescriptionWinter Reeves is an aristocratic Patriot forced to hide her heart amid the Loyalists of the City of New York. She has learned to keep her ears open so she can pass information on British movements to Robbie Townsend, her childhood friend, and his spy ring.
- Author BiographyRoseanna M. White pens her novels under the Betsy Ross flag hanging above her desk, with her Jane Austen action figure watching over her. When she isn't writing fiction, she's editing it for WhiteFire Publishing or reviewing it for the Christian Review of Books, both of which she cofounded with her husband. www.roseannawhite.com
- Author(s)Roseanna M. White
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- GenreRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleCulper Ring Series
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.