CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.99
- £32.33Trending at £34.08
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £13.99Trending at £20.99
- £23.44Trending at £39.99
- £9.70Trending at £10.23
- £9.43Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionChris has a great interest in the nature of people and takes pleasure in his hobby of driving boat trips up the River Great Ouse at St Ives, where he swaps his commentary on local history and poems with stories from the varied lives of his widely travelled passengers.
- Author BiographyChris Morgan was born in the highlands of southern Shropshire and raised in northern Worcestershire. The only son of a gamekeeper, he experienced both the cruelty and joy of dealing with wildlife in the countryside from an early age. He spent his working life as an engineer, specialising in aircraft design. This gave him a unique opportunity to travel widely and opened his mind to many foreign cultures and influences. Having a lifelong urge to write poetry, he finds solace in using verse to rationalise the stress and frustration of the seemingly endless and impossible problems that we all face in modern life. Writing it down longhand seems to allow one to at least come to terms with many of the world's harsh realities and then to form one's own private conclusions. Whether you agree with his observations or not, he invites you to enjoy this trip through his collection of poetry and to form your own private thoughts.
- Author(s)Christopher John Morgan
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication31/08/2015
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.