All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £18.88Trending at £19.17
- £16.80Trending at £17.03
- £2.81Trending at £2.85
- £2.75Trending at £2.79
- £4.49Trending at £4.75
- £11.99Trending at £15.07
- £2.81Trending at £5.29
About this product
- DescriptionLet a dolphin (and her smile) be your guide on the journey to happines.
- Author BiographyAuthor Bios: Shawn Achor spent over a decade at Harvard University studying the principles of happiness before penning the international bestseller, The Happiness Advantage. He is also the founder of Good Think. To teach his happiness principles to younger readers, he collaborated with his sister, Amy Blankson, to write Ripple's Effect. Amy Blankson is a positive leadership consultant and among her many achievements, has been named a Point of Light by Presidents Bush and Clinton. As a mother of three, she hopes Ripple's Effect will inspire young people to make a positive difference in their world. Illustrator Bio: Cecilia Rebora belongs to a creative family of painters. She was raised in Guadalajara, Mexico, where she still lives. Shortly after beginning her studies in the arts, Cecilia discovered that what she enjoyed most in life was telling stories with pictures. She studied for three years at the Josep Sierra - Abella School of Fine Arts in Barcelona, and it was there that she truly fell in love with the profession. She has since published around thirty children's books worldwide.
- Author(s)Amy Blankson,Shawn Achor
- PublisherLittle Pickle Press LLC
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle Pickle Press LLC
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight571 g
- Width254 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Cecilia Rebora
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Interest AgeFrom 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.