All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £9.41Trending at £17.12
- £9.50Trending at £16.61
- £9.53Trending at £15.03
- £7.60Trending at £10.03
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.94Trending at £9.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe focus of this work is on a selection of pilots who fought during that long summer and autumn of 1940, when everything depended on the RAF achieving air superiority to prevent an invasion of Britain. These exceptional pilots are remembered for their evocative stories which are ripe with gripping combat experiences and gruelling sacrifice.
- Author BiographyChristopher Yeoman was born in 1981 and lives in Farnborough, Hampshire. He is the author of Tiger Cub: The Story of John Freeborn, DFC and The Battle of Britain: Portraits of The Few'. He has also written articles for Fighting High- World War Two - Air Battle Europe Series and Bomber Command: Failed To Return. Adrian Cork was born in 1962 and this is his first foray into serious writing. He has had a lifelong passion for history and has travelled across America in pursuit of his interests. He lives on Merseyside with his two daughters and is the secretary of his local non league football club.
- Author(s)Adrian Cork,Christopher Yeoman
- PublisherFonthill Media
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationToadsmoor Road
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFonthill Media
- Content Note30 black and white illustrations
- Weight530 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.