All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/04/1998
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleConflicts, Options, Strategies in a Threatened World
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1998
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note1 fig., 9 tab.
- Weight290 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byUlrike Schumacher,Werner Kaltefleiter
- Table Of ContentsContents: Manfred R.F. Gerber: Keynote speech: The Role of Multinational Forces - Robert L. Pfaltzgraff: The United States: The World's Only Superpower - Gerald Segal: How Insecure is Pacific Asia? - Subrata Mitra: India and the South Asian Security Dilemma - Gilberto Calcagnotto: The Function of Brazil as a Regional Power - Colin Gray: Deterrence and Regional Conflicts: Hopes, Fallacies and Fixes - William R. Van Cleave: The Function of Missile Defense - Edward Keynes: Civil-Military Relations in Liberal Democracies - Justin Morris: Collective Security, the United Nations and the Challenge of the Future.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Werner Kaltefleiter held the Chair of Political Science at the University of Kiel and was Director both of the Institute of Political Science and the Institute of Security Studies. Ulrike Schumacher holds tenured position as Academic Director at the same University and is Deputy Director of the Institute of Security Studies.
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £11.04Trending at £12.58
- £13.68Trending at £16.90
- £10.70Trending at £14.89
- £11.02Trending at £14.13
- £11.70Trending at £13.19
- £2.59Trending at £4.66
- £7.36Trending at £8.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.