All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRise of the Red Engineers explains the tumultuous origins of the class of technocratic officials who rule China today.
- Author BiographyJoel Andreas is Assistant Professor of Sociology at Johns Hopkins University. His work has appeared in various publications, including the American Sociological Review, Theory and Society, and The China Journal.
- Author(s)Joel Andreas
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication10/03/2009
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleContemporary Issues in Asia and the Pacific
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £17.30
- £23.54Trending at £24.06
- £18.29Trending at £22.21
- £21.69Trending at £22.68
- £23.71Trending at £26.31
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
- £20.52Trending at £22.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.