All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £4.69Trending at £5.24
- £25.29Trending at £30.48
- £3.79Trending at £6.98
- £6.98Trending at £7.19
- £4.58Trending at £6.98
- £2.81Trending at £3.13
- £8.85Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionYoung rabbits, Freedle B. and Ezzie McLumen come tumbling and squabbling into their father Franklin's tranquil study. Franklin asks his children what they think forgiveness feels like and then guides them, using symbolism, through the many values and benefits of forgiveness.
- Author(s)Robert D. Enright
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Illustrator(s)Kathryn Kunz Finney
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.