CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionA study that seeks to address questions like: What does 'Rising India' mean to Indian communities in East Asia? How are members of Indian communities responding to India's rise? And last but not least, will Indians in East Asia identify themselves with their ancestral land or view such identification as problematic?
- Author BiographyK.Kesavapany is Director of the Institute of Southeast Asian Studies, Singapore, and a career diplomat. A. Mani is Professor of Asia Pacific Studies at the Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University, Japan. P. Ramasamy is Visiting Senior Research Fellow at the Institute of Southeast Asian Studies, Singapore.
- PublisherInstitute of Southeast Asian Studies
- Date of Publication15/03/2009
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintInstitute of Southeast Asian Studies
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Edited byA. Mani,K. Kesavapany,P. Ramasamy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.