All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn indepth examination of how to develop the next generation of female leaders, Rising Stars takes a closer look at the motivations, attitudes and perspectives of Generation Y and what this means for the workplace. Invaluable for Generation Y women to make sense of their own careers and the path they should take next.
- Author BiographyELISABETH KELAN, PhD, is Professor of Leadership at Cranfield School of Management. She has written numerous academic articles and two books. The Times featured her as one of the management thinkers to watch and her research was reported in The Financial Times, ABC News, Die Zeit and El Pais amongst others. She sits on the advisory boards of the Women's Empowerment Principles, a partnership initiative of UN Women and the UN Global Compact, and the National Society of High School Scholars Foundation. She is an associate editor of the journal Gender, Work and Organization and is on the editorial board of the British Journal of Management. She previously worked at London Business School and holds a PhD from the London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Author(s)Elisabeth Kelan
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/10/2012
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight468 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £59.86
- £7.15Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.33
- £13.37Trending at £19.98
- £8.78Trending at £8.93
- £7.45Trending at £11.97
- £10.78Trending at £14.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.