Risk Assessment and Risk Communication Strategies in Bioterrorism Preparedness: Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Research Workshop on Risk Assessment and Risk Communication in Bioterrorism, Held in Ein-Gedi, Israel, June 2005 by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Paperback, 2007)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.09
- £11.43Trending at £12.21
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
About this product
- DescriptionProceedings of the NATO Advanced Research Workshop on Risk Assessment and Risk Communication in Bioterrorism, held in Ein-Gedi, Israel, June 2005
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/04/2007
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleNATO Security Through Science Series A (Closed):
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight820 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byDani Cohen,Itay Wiser,Jonathan Zenilman,Manfred S. Green,Ran Balicer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2007 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.