Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/10/2012
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleThe New York University Salomon Center Series on Financial Markets and Institutions
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight379 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byRichard M. Levich,Stephen Figlewski
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
- Table Of ContentsList of Contributors. Acknowledgments. Introductory Materials and Abstracts. Part I: Identifying, Modeling and Hedging Risks. 1. Modeling Liquidity Risk; A. Bangia, et al. 2. Credit Risk Capital: More Than One Way to Guard a Guarantee; P. Kupiec. 3. Qualitative and Quantitative Derivatives Risk Management: The Awful Truth about Derivatives; E. Derman. 4. Remarks on the Legal Risks of Derivatives; T. Russo. 5. The Evolving Market for Catastrophic Event Risk; K. Froot. 6. Industrial Risk Management with Weather Derivatives; R. Jefferis. 7. Designing and Pricing New Instruments for Insurance and Weather Risks; J. Cole. 8. Measuring Credit Risk: The Credit Migration Approach Extended for Credit Derivatives; M. Crouhy, et al. 9. The Y2K Enigma; D. Galai, et al. Part II: Managing Risk in Financial Institutions. 10. Payment and Settlement Risks in International Financial Markets; D. Hendricks. 11. Risks, Regimes and Overconfidence; M. Kritzman, et al. 12. The Bi-Currency Balance Sheet Model of Latent Currency Risk; A.C. Morris. 13. Roberto Rigobon, 'Does Contagion Exist?' R. Rigobon. 14. An Analysis and Critique of the BIS Proposal on Capital Adequacy and Ratings; E.I. Altman, A. Saunders. 15. Hedge Fund Transparency is no Silver Bullet!; B. Brittain. 16. Capital Adequacy in Financial Institutions: Basel Proposals; D. Hendricks. 17. Risk Management: Where Are We Heading? Where Have We Been; L. Rahl.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.