Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.42
- £39.99Trending at £48.20
- £27.44Trending at £28.60
- £108.12Trending at £156.12
- £14.41Trending at £18.92
- £12.75Trending at £12.94
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers methodologies for determining sources of risk, and managing them through identification and assessment, evaluation of impact, prevention measures and more. Includes case studies and examples set across a wide spectrum of engineering projects.
- Author(s)Nolberto Munier
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication29/04/2014
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note26 Tables, black and white; 11 Illustrations, color; 42 Illustrations, black and white; X, 220 p. 53 illus., 11 illus. in color.
- Weight523 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.