All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe seminal guide to risk management, streamlined and updated Risk Management in Banking is a comprehensive reference for the risk management industry, covering all aspects of the field.
- Author BiographyJOEL BESSIS is Professor of Finance at HEC Paris, the leading French business school, where he conducts training in risk management throughout Europe, the US, and Asia. Over the course of his career Joel has developed a dual expertise as an academic and as a practitioner, holding permanent consulting assignments in corporations and later, in banks.
- Author(s)Brian O'Kelly,Joel Bessis
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/06/2015
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight640 g
- Width171 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £47.81Trending at £49.05
- £6.89Trending at £10.87
- £66.36Trending at £79.48
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.