All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses three main dimensions of risk management in emerging markets: 1) the effectiveness of risk management practices; 2) current issues and challenges in risk assessment and modelling in emerging market countries; 3) the responses of emerging markets to the recent financial crises and the design of risk management models.
- Author BiographySabri Boubaker is Associate Professor of Finance at Champagne School of Management (Groupe ESC Troyes en Champagne, France) and Research Fellow at the Institut de Recherche en Gestion (University of Paris Est) Bonnie Buchanan is the Howard Bosanko Professor of Economics and Finance at the Albers School of Business and Economics, Seattle University
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication03/08/2016
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEmerald Publishing Limited
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Volume editorBonnie Buchanan,Duc Khuong Nguyen,Sabri Boubaker
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.54
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.