All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAssess the effectiveness of your organization's risk management protocols by creating and using a tailored risk maturity model brought by a chief risk officer.
- Author BiographyDomenic is a practicing Chief Risk Officer and senior risk, governance and compliance consultant. An Australian expatriate based in Dubai UAE, Domenic specializes in bringing organizations 'up the risk maturity curve' and building risk practitioner tools for implementing ERM, ISO 31000:2009 and COSO ERM. Formerly with Marsh Risk Consulting, Shell and Red Cross, he enjoys over 30 years experience in risk, strategic planning and business management across many sectors in Europe, Africa, Middle East, Asia and Australia-Pacific. A regular international conference presenter and author, he is the content author for various risk maturity model software releases. These include Benchmarker (TM) risk maturity model, the first tool to self-assess risk management effectiveness through a set of capabilities expected to be delivered by a head of risk and cross-walked to both ISO 31000 and COSO ERM. His book Risk Maturity Models is the first to focus on this important topic.
- Author(s)Domenic Antonucci
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Weight491 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.13
- £39.97Trending at £65.00
- £66.36Trending at £79.67
- £109.35Trending at £139.78
- £26.12Trending at £27.72
- £25.73Trending at £27.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.