All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA study that explores the reasons behind the different responses of the legal systems of Europe, Japan and the USA in coping BSE, one of the major food safety crises. It examines the role that culture plays in moulding the process of legal change.
- Author BiographyDr. Matteo Ferrari is a Post-doctoral Researcher in Comparative Private Law, Department of Juridical Sciences, University of Trento, Italy. He has been visiting scholar at the University of Pennsylvania Law School and at the School of Law, Boston University.
- Author(s)Matteo Ferrari
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/12/2009
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteincludes 4 tables
- Weight538 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.64Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.