All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRisk and Hyperconnectivity brings together for the first time three paradigms of work: new risk theory, neoliberalization theory and connectivity theory, to illuminate how the kaleidoscope of risk events in the opening years of the new century have recharged a neoliberal battlespace of media, economy and security.
- Author BiographyAndrew Hoskins is Interdisciplinary Research Professor in the College of Social Sciences at the University of Glasgow. John Tulloch is Professor Emeritus in Communication at Charles Sturt University and Conjoint Professor at the University of Newcastle, Australia.
- Author(s)Andrew Hoskins,John Tulloch
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication31/05/2016
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleOxford Studies in Digital Politics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight442 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £4.43Trending at £4.74
- £21.89Trending at £24.60
- £5.90Trending at £6.23
- £14.31Trending at £16.76
- £11.16Trending at £13.99
- £7.64Trending at £9.99
- £10.09Trending at £10.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.