All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.46Trending at £13.03
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- PublisherSteinkopff Darmstadt
- Date of Publication23/03/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationDarmstadt
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSteinkopff Darmstadt
- Content NoteXI, 331 p.
- Weight534 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byHeinz Hafner
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
- Table Of ContentsGenetics and Population-related Risk Factors.- Genetics of schizophrenia and related disorders.- Genotype-environment interaction in the Finnish adoptive family study - Interplay between genes and environment?.- Cognitive epidemiology: psychological and social risk mechanisms for psychosis.- Developmental Disorders of the Brain.- Neuropathology of schizophrenia: is there evidence for a neurodevelopmental disorder?.- High-risk studies and neurodevelopmental hypothesis.- Are structural cerebral changes progressive in schizophrenia?.- Discussion: developmental disorders of the brain.- Environmental Risk Factors.- Obstetric complications, maternal psychopathology, and the risk of psychosis.- Migration and the social epidemiology of schizophrenia.- Urban/rural life as a risk factor?.- Environmental risk factors of psychosis.- Indicators of Schizophrenia in Childhood and Adolescence.- Risk factors for schizophrenia in childhood and youth.- Association between cognitive and behavioral functioning, non-psychotic psychiatric diagnoses, and drug abuse in adolescence, with later hospitalization for schizophrenia.- Specificity of basic symptoms in early onset schizophrenia.- Discussion: indicators of schizophrenia in childhood and adolescence.- Psychopathological Predictors of Onset and Course of Schizophrenia.- Predicting the onset of schizophrenia.- The early course of schizophrenia.- Testing models of the early course of schizophrenia.- Discussion: psychopathological predictors of onset and course of schizophrenia.- Perspectives of Neuroprotective Interventions.- Neuroprotection in schizophrenia - What does it mean? - What means do we have?.- Neuroprotective effects of estrogens in the central nervous system: mechanisms of action.- Results of two controlled studies on estrogen: avenue to neuroprotection in schizophrenia.- Psychoprotective Factors.- Family interventions: empirical evidence of efficacy and open questions.- Cognitive-behavior therapy in the treatment of schizophrenia.- Coping and social support as protective factors.- Discussion: Protective interventions in schizophrenia.- Developments and Perspectives.- Risk and protective factors in schizophrenia. Towards a conceptual model of the disease process.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.