CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2006 book investigates the factors and processes that enable some individuals to overcome adverse childhoods.
- Author BiographyIngrid Schoon is Professor of Psychology and Director of the Centre for Human Development and Well Being at City University, London.
- Author(s)Ingrid Schoon
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note18 tables
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.