Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRisk is a major reason that companies fail in, or fail to enter, China. Packed with case studies, this unique book demonstrates how correctly applied due diligence can not only reduce business risk in China, but also provide excellent business intelligence to support negotiations and business relationships.
- Author BiographyJeremy Gordon has worked with government departments, financial institutions and major corporates on strategy, risk and business development in China over the past 20 years. First in Hong Kong as an officer with Britain's Brigade of Gurkhas (where his first experience of Chinese officialdom was coming face-to-face with an armed officer on board a suspected smugglers' boat), he gained China trade and investment experience with a diversified Hong Kong-based group, and went on to establish the consulting company China Business Services in 2002. He has been the Honorary Secretary and a Committee Member of the 48 Group Club, and a UK Trade and Investment Business Specialist for mainland China, Taiwan and Hong Kong. He is a Director of China Edge, a consultancy focused on Chinese consumers, and a Trustee of Mothers' Bridge of Love, a charity that supports disadvantaged Chinese children. He lives in London with his wife and two children.
- Author(s)J. Gordon
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/08/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitlePalgrave Pocket Consultants
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteX, 237 p.
- Weight285 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.98
- £13.11Trending at £13.60
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.