Rites of Peace: The Fall of Napoleon and the Congress of Vienna by Adam Zamoyski (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.47Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by brit_books_xp
- Est. delivery by 3 Dec
Consider these sponsored items
- £11.83Was:£12.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing on from his epic `1812: Napoleon's Fatal March on Moscow', bestselling author Adam Zamoyski has written the dramatic story of the Congress of Vienna.
- Author BiographyAdam Zamoyski was born in New York, was educated at Oxford, and lives in London. A full-time writer, he has written biographies of `Chopin' (Collins 1979), `Paderewski', and `The Last King of Poland', as well as a history of Poland and `Holy Madness: Romantics, Patriots and Revolutionaries 1776-1871' and `1812: Napoleon's Fatal March on Moscow'.
- Author(s)Adam Zamoyski
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/02/2008
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight400 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,B-format paperback
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.