All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.38
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.19
About this product
- Author(s)Helane Androne
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/09/2016
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleLiteratures of the Americas
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight329 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement2016 ed.
- Table Of ContentsContents Acknowledgments Introduction Chapter 1 A Place from where to think : The work of ritual criticism on Chicana fiction Chapter 2 Loca Malinalli: Centering the Spiritual in Ana Castillo's So Far From God Chapter 3 '...an actress in a play': Service as Sacred Performance in Denise Chavez's Face of an Angel Chapter 4 Reality Shifts: The Language of Nahuala in Sandra Cisneros' Caramelo, or Puro Cuento Index About the Author
- Author BiographyHelane Androne is Professor of English and directs the Ohio Writing Project at Miami University, USA. She is the author of Multiethnic American Literatures: Essays for Teaching Context and Culture and has published in journals such as Pedagogy, MELUS, and Phoebe.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.