All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis book considers the relevance of ritual theatre in contemporary life and describes how it is being used as a highly cathartic therapeutic process. With contributions from leading experts in the field of dramatherapy, the book brings together a broad spectrum of approaches to ritual theatre as a healing system.
- Author BiographyClaire Schrader is director of Making Moves, a personal development company that offers ritual theatre workshops and programmes. She developed myth-a-drama dramatherapy as a transformational therapy and she offers a practitioner training course in this approach. She has been involved in personal development work for over 25 years and has also trained as a core process shamanic practitioner. She has an established background in theatre having worked as a playwright, a performer and a teacher in UK drama schools.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/11/2011
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note7 black and white
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byClaire Schrader
- Foreword byRenee Enumah,James Roose-Evans
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.