All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.30Trending at £10.07
- £7.85Trending at £11.09
- £6.72Trending at £6.90
- £4.57Trending at £4.99
- £11.41Trending at £17.94
- £4.44Trending at £4.99
- £3.45Trending at £6.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis new book of poems, a Stahlecker Series selection from Four Way Books, contains works that first appeared in The Arts Journal; AWP Newsletter; Green Mountains Review; Greensboro Review; Mississippi Review; The North American Review; The Pacific Review; Prairie Schooner; Southern Poetry Review; and The Virginia Quarterly Review.
- Author BiographySTEPHEN KNAUTH is the author of four previous collections of poetry, including Twenty Shadows (Four Way Books, 1995) and has published in many national journals. A native of Hales Corners, Wisconsin, he grew up in the Pittsburgh area and graduated from Ohio University. He lives with his family in Charlotte, NC, where he works as a writer.
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication01/04/1999
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of New England
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.