All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £114.95Trending at £116.83
- £69.50Trending at £109.95
- £15.17Trending at £16.13
- £25.45Trending at £34.99
- £50.40Trending at £51.46
- £30.79Trending at £34.11
- £31.63Trending at £50.00
About this product
- DescriptionAs the site of several miracles in the Jewish and Christian traditions, the Jordan is one of the world's holiest rivers. It is also the major political and symbolic border contested by Israelis and Palestinians. This title explores how the complex religious and mythological representations of the river have shaped the conflict in the Middle East.
- Author BiographyRachel Havrelock is assistant professor in the Jewish Studies Program and the Department of English at the University of Illinois at Chicago. She is coauthor of Women on the Biblical Road: Ruth, Naomi, and the Female Journey.
- Author(s)Rachel S. Havrelock
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note15 halftones
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.