Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe text describes the impact and management of rivers and covers issues of river channel stability, flood control, water quality, amelioration of detrimental impacts of utilitarian uses and provision of in-stream habitat in a generally arid continent.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/01/2000
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleInternational Association of Geomorphologists
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight718 g
- Width178 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byBrian L. Finlayson,Sandra Brizga
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.