All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInspired by the authors and historical figures who have been influenced by the river, Paul Goldsack, who lives on the Thames, takes the reader on a series of circular and linear walks, cycle routes and rambles in the footsteps of such diverse characters as Oliver Twist, Inspector Morse and Ratty.
- Author(s)Paul Goldsack
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication26/09/2002
- GenreTravel Writing
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Out-of-print date30/06/2010
- Content Note30 maps
- Weight295 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.