Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores river tourism from a range of perspectives including uses, heritage, management, environmental concerns, and marketing.
- Author Biography- Malcolm J. M. Cooper PhD LLM is Emeritus Professor, Graduate School of Asia Pacific Studies, Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University, Beppu, Japan. He teaches tourism management and environmental law. Formerly Vice President for Research and International Affairs, he is a specialist in tourism resource management and development (natural, cultural, social), and environmental and water resource management, and has worked and published widely in these fields. He has lectured at a number of universities in New Zealand, Australia, China and Sri Lanka, and has worked in the environmental planning (City Planner, 1985-1994) and tourism policy (1983-1985) areas for Federal, State and Local Governments in Australia. At other times he has been a private environmental planning consultant in Australia, and a tourism education consultant to the Governments of Sri Lanka, China and Vietnam. He is a recipient of the Australian Centennial medal and has published over 150 books and papers.
- PublisherCABI Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationWallingford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCABI Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight820 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byB. Prideaux,M. Cooper
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.