Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.37+ £3.50 P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReissue of the classic tale of adventure and the dark secrets of a lost city in the Brazilian jungle, from the acclaimed master of action and suspense.
- Author BiographyAlistair MacLean, the son of a Scots minister, was brought up in the Scottish Highlands. In 1941 he joined the Royal Navy. After the war he read English at Glasgow University and became a schoolmaster. The two and a half years he spent aboard a wartime cruiser were to give him the background for HMS Ulysses, his remarkably successful first novel, published in 1955. He is now recognized as one of the outstanding popular writers of the 20th century, the author of 29 worldwide bestsellers, many of which have been filmed.
- Author(s)Alistair MacLean
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication14/02/2009
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight120 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £39.11
- £3.44Trending at £3.95
- £8.00Trending at £10.44
- £3.86Trending at £6.29
- £3.46Trending at £3.86
- £5.25Trending at £8.00
- £4.78Trending at £6.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.