All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the Earth's physical processes and investigates causes and effects.
- Author BiographyChris Oxlade, is an experienced writer of information books for children. He specializes in science and technology, and has written more than sixty titles, on subjects ranging from kites to virtual reality as well as books on various forms of transport.
- Author(s)Chris Oxlade
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication10/07/2014
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleOur Earth in Action
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (colour)
- Weight144 g
- Width203 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.24Trending at £4.31
- £4.44Trending at £4.74
- £4.44Trending at £5.59
- £7.76Trending at £8.08
- £7.70Trending at £8.44
- £6.32Trending at £6.69
- £3.59Trending at £6.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.