All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.46Trending at £13.03
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- DescriptionSince its conception in the 1870s, the Riverside Park has undergone a number of transformations and suffered from periods of misuse and neglect, but in 1984, much-needed renovations turned this city oasis into what is one of Manhattan's beautiful attractions. This book includes the official Riverside Park Fund Map of 2007.
- Author BiographyEdward Grimm is the author of The Doorman, a children's book, and is a former writer and editor for the IBM Corporation. His poetry has appeared in The Nation and Jazz Magazine, and he is a widely published freelance writer who has taught journalism and creative writing at Columbia and Fordham Universities and Hunter College. He is a longtime Upper West Sider with degrees from City College and New York University.E. Peter Schroeder provided the contemporary photos for Riverside Park. He is a noted sports photographer whose work has appeared in Time, Life, Sports Illustrated, and the New York Times, and for more than thirty years he was a corporate photographer for IBM.
- Author(s)Edward Grimm
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2007
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content Note29 black and white images; 19 4-color images
- Weight610 g
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
- Photographs byE. Peter Schroeder
- Format DetailsTrade binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.