Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.20
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.99
- £14.87Trending at £16.68
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is concerned with road accident data collection, analyses, monitoring, and countermeasure evaluations. The statistical and econometric techniques developed and used in this book can also be used to collect data and monitor, analyze, and evaluate many public programs in the social sciences, health, engineering, and humanities fields.
- Author BiographyMohammed Ohidul Haque, Ph.D., is Associate Professor of Econometrics, Universiti Brunei Darussalam, Brunei. He is a professional applied statistician and econometrician and a pioneer and major exponent in the analysis of road accident data. He has been Chief Econometrician at the Australian Institute of Family Studies, Head of the Evaluation and Statistical Services Section of VicRoads, and Chief Executive Director of the International Institute of Business and Social Studies.
- Author(s)M. Ohidul Haque
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication20/12/2008
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight404 g
- Width154 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.