Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJamie Jensen, author of the best-selling travel guide Road Trip USA, brings you this in-depth exploration of the sights and wonders along the Pacific Coast Highway
- Author BiographyJamie Jensen was immersed in road trip culture from an early age. He grew up in Southern California, back when freeways were new, cheeseburgers cost a quarter, and every beach had a beachfront amusement park. After a three-year stint bumming around the country, making hay in Kansas, and ghostwriting a book for the Grateful Dead, Jamie set to work researching and writing Road Trip USA. Since then he's traveled more than 400,000 miles in search of the perfect stretch of two-lane blacktop. When not crisscrossing the country by car, he rides his bike whenever possible. Jamie lives with his wife, Catherine, and twin boys, Tom and Alex, in New York City, at the east end of the Lincoln Highway.
- Author(s)Jamie Jensen
- PublisherAvalon Travel Publishing
- Date of Publication26/05/2015
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRick Steves
- Content Notecolour photos, maps, and illustrations throughout
- Weight178 g
- Width128 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- numberatelouise21 May, 2017by
Ready to plan
Looking retire in a few years but wanted to start planning the trip of a life time. This is going to come in really handy.
Verified purchase: Yes
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.98
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
- £9.69Trending at £13.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.