All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £156.69
- £14.95Trending at £18.92
- £19.66Trending at £22.50
- £7.88Trending at £9.94
- £9.57Trending at £12.84
- £9.45Trending at £10.19
- £6.95Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionIn January 2000, President Clinton submitted to the Federal Register the Roadless Area Conservation Rule, prohibiting road construction and timber harvesting in designated roadless areas. This title explores the value of roadless areas and why the Clinton rule was so important to environmentalists.
- Author BiographyTom Turner is a journalist and the editor at large for Earthjustice in Oakland, California. He is the author of Wild by Law; Sierra Club, One Hundred Years of Protecting Nature; and Justice on Earth.
- Author(s)Tom Turner
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication23/02/2009
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.