All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRevised and updated throughout, the eighth edition of this bestselling, definitive guide continues its tradition as the ultimate resource for designers, engineers, and analysts who need to calculate stress and strain management.
- Author BiographyWarren Young is professor emeritus of mechanical engineering at the University of Wisconsin, Madison, where he was on the faculty for more than 40 years. Richard G. Budynas is professor emeritus of mechanical engineering at Rochester Institute of Technology. He is the author of Advanced Strength and Applied Stress Analysis, Second Edition (McGraw-Hill, 1998), and coauthor of Shigley's Mechanical Engineering Design, Ninth Edition (McGraw-Hill, 2010). Ali M. Sadegh is professor of mechanical engineering and the founder and director of the Center for Advanced Engineering Design and Development at the City College of the City University of New York. He is a coauthor of Marks' Standard Handbook for Mechanical Engineers, 11th Edition (McGraw-Hill, 2007).
- Author(s)Ali Sadegh,Richard G. Budynas,Warren C. Young
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleMechanical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteill
- Weight1707 g
- Width195 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £12.35
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.56
- £17.29Trending at £28.02
- £11.91Trending at £20.01
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £14.72Trending at £20.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.