All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £11.99Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe remarkable journal of the 1864 Vancouver Island Exploring Expedition, a four-and-a-half-month journey that describes the island's pristine wilderness, as well as Cowichan, Chemainus, and Comox and the coal-mining town of Nanaimo.
- Author BiographyJohn Hayman is an associate professor in the Department of English at the University of Victoria.
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1989
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleThe Pioneers of British Columbia
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published1989
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Weight320 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJohn Hayman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.