All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive selection of the work of the Robert Browning throughout his career, from the very first poem he published, Pauline, to Asolando, the volume that was published on the day that he died.
- Author BiographyRichard Cronin has published very widely on nineteenth-century literature. After teaching for many years at the University of Glasgow, he has recently been appointed to a chair at Oxford Brookes University. Dorothy McMillan is an Honorary Research Fellow of the University of Glasgow, and has published widely with a particular focus on Scottish literature and poetry by women.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series Title21st Century Oxford Authors
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note12 black-and-white halftones
- Weight1210 g
- Width145 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine53 mm
- Edited byDorothy McMillan,Richard Cronin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.