All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.39Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- Author(s)T. V. Reed
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication29/06/2015
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note1 illus.
- Weight379 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsPrefaceAcknowledgments 1. Rewriting the Left2. Mill Towns, Blue Collar Work, and Literary Ambitions3. A Student of Karl Marx and Henry James4. A Portrait of the Artist as Propagandist5. The Revolutionist Meets the Capitalist6. Time, Doubt, and the Popular Front7. Breaking Down, Moving On, Looking BackConclusionAfterword NotesBibliographyIndex
- Author BiographyT. V. Reed is Buchanan Distinguished Professor at Washington State University. He is also the author of The Art of Protest: Culture and Activism from the Civil Rights Movement to the Streets of Seattle.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.