All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.60Trending at £8.99
- £11.08Trending at £15.01
- £9.41Trending at £9.99
- £8.40Trending at £8.53
- £6.72Trending at £9.00
- £7.30Trending at £10.00
- £7.78Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionA volume that collects poetry, non-critical prose, and plays of Robert Duncan. Including Letters: Poems 1953-1956 , it thoroughly documents the first phase of Duncan's distinguished life in writing, making it possible to trace the poet's development as he approaches the brilliant work of his middle period.
- Author BiographyPeter Quartermain taught contemporary poetry and poetics at the University of British Columbia for over thirty years. He is the author of Basil Bunting, Poet of the North and Disjunctive Poetics: From Gertrude Stein and Louis Zukofsky to Susan Howe.
- Author(s)Robert Duncan
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleThe Collected Writings of Robert Duncan
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note20 b/w photographs
- Weight967 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine57 mm
- Edited byPeter Quartermain
- Introduction byPeter Quartermain
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.