All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrings togeather a body of photographs which Robert Frank made in Paris in the early 1950's. The 80 photographs selected in this book suggest that Frank's experience of the new world had sharpened his eye for European urbanism.
- PublisherSteidl Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- Place of PublicationGottingen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2008
- ImprintSteidl Verlag
- Content Note80 colour illustrations
- Weight300 g
- Edited byRobert Frank,Ute Eskildsen
- Photographer(s)Robert Frank
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.52
- £1.89Trending at £1.93
- £6.99Trending at £7.90
- £15.98Trending at £18.38
- £8.74Trending at £8.93
- £8.63Trending at £10.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.