All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- DescriptionProvides readers with theoretical concepts and practical applications on topics as far reaching as digital modulation to antenna basics. This book guides you through the time-draining, problematic elements of your application design. It gives examples of material that can enhance and optimize the way you design.
- Author(s)Robert Lacoste
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication26/10/2009
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNewnes (an imprint of Butterworth-Heinemann Ltd )
- Weight630 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.