All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating book, now available in paperback, examines Robert Louis Stevenson's writings -- including key works such as including Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde and Treasure Island - in the context of late-Victorian evolutionist thought, arguing that an interest in 'primitive' life is at the heart of his work.
- Author BiographyJULIA REID is Lecturer in Victorian Literature at the University of Leeds, UK. Her research is on late-Victorian Literature and Science and she has published several essays on Stevenson and the evolutionary sciences.
- Author(s)Julia Reid
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/06/2006
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Nineteenth-Century Writing and Culture
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight330 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.