All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionThis text attempts to establish the connection between Robert Lowell and the sublime. His interest in the sublime dominated his poetry from the beginning. This work examines the poetics of sublimity which traces journeys beyond English language and behaviour into exalted states.
- Author(s)Henry Hersch Hart
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication31/03/1995
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Weight458 g
- Width162 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Foreword byJay Parini
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.